A Little Information About Jed Taylor
- Broker of Taylor Real Estate.
- Over Eight Years as one of the Top Sales agents in Bingham County.
- Over 25 years as Owner and/or Partner of private businesses.
- e-PRO certified in Internet and e-mail marketing and sales.
- 6 Years on Idaho Association of REALTORS® Honor Society.
- CRS – The Certified Residential Specialist is the highest Designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field. The CRS Designation recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education.
- ABR®- Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- Certifications in Real Estate.
- Practices in Real Estate
- Fundamentals of Real Estate
- Investment Real Estate
- Broker Management
- Area of Real Estate Specialization
- Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Finances
- Land Development
- Subdividing Land
- Fundamental of Land Brokerage
- Graduate of REALTORS® Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR®)
- Board Member of Greater Blackfoot Association of Realtors
- 2004 President of Greater Blackfoot Association of Realtors
- 2008 President and a current Board Member of the Snake River Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Member of the Idaho Association of Realtors
- The National Association of Realtors
- Member of Realtors Land Institute
- Board Member of Snake River School Business Advisory Committee
At the top of my list is my family and church activity. Then follows my other passions: Extreme Snowmobiling when the powder is deep, Dirt Bike Motorcycles, and Flying my Cessna 172 airplane.